Our wooden ABC Blocks are a great educational toy for your kids providing them with hours of learning and fun! ABC blocks assist with the development of letter recognition, fine motor skills, hand eye coordination as well as focus and concentration. They are a great way to introduce the alphabet, counting and building! ABC Blocks also encourages your child’s imagination and creative play. Kids can have endless fun learning, sorting and stacking the blocks.
Our ABC Blocks also feature a different Animal/Object on each letter block. Each Block is 4cm size and as a result is perfect for little hands to grasp. They are great teaching tool for early learning centres, child care and schools, as well as at home.
These natural wooden blocks are not only educational, but also look great on display in your child’s bedroom or playroom! Our ABC Blocks are durable and made from high quality pine wood with non toxic paint. So, your kids can enjoy these blocks for many years to come.
Also, ABC Blocks are a great gift idea to help support your child’s early learning development success.
Individual Block Dimensions: 4x4x4cm
26 Blocks Featuring:
- A-Z Capital letter blocks
- A-Z Lower case letter blocks (Blue)
- A-Z Lower case letter blocks (Colourful)
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Ideas feelings and understandings
- Outcome 5 Key literacy and numeracy concepts
- Outcome 5 Children use symbols in play to represent and make meaning
- 2 to 3 years Builds tower of five to seven objects
- 3 to 5 years Builds tower eight to ten blocks
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.