A fun way to learn the Arabic alphabet and numbers from 1 to 10. Each letter has a corresponding picture. Children will love to turn the blocks over to see the picture. It helps to exposure children to letters & numbers from early years which is a good base for Linguistic intelligence.
Made of high quality natural wood with non-toxic paints conforming to European toy safety standards.
Size: 31 X 11 X 26.5 cm
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 1 Children use their home language to construct meaning
- Outcome 1 Strong foundations in culture and language/s of their family
- Outcome 2 Diversity of culture heritage background and tradition
- Outcome 2 Others ideas and respect different ways of being and doing
- Outcome 5 Explore texts from a range of different perspectives
- Outcome 5 Enjoyable interactions with verbal and non-verbal language
- Outcome 5 Independent communicators home language conversations
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Speaks in sentences and use many different words
- 3 to 5 years Understanding the relationship between numbers and objects