ALEX Bath ABC Stickers in the Tub lets your little spelling wiz make up new words. Using colorful foam bath stickers that cling to the bathtub walls when wet, kids can brush up on their ABCs or spelling while soaking in the bathtub. Using foam bath stickers that cling to the bathtub walls when wet, kids create ABCs or spelling and have a variety of foam sticker.
Comes with all 26 letters! All the pieces can be stored and drip dry in a hanging mesh bag. Includes 26 tub stickers and a fishnet storage bag with suction cups. All the pieces can be stored in the fishnet storage bag with suction cups to drip dry.
Packaging – 26 x 26 x 5cm
Recommended for children 2 years of age and older.
Why We Selected This
- Funky foam shapes that stick easily to the bath or tiles
- Handy storage bag
- 26 stickers
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Approximation of words
- Outcome 5 Play with words and sounds
- Outcome 5 Key literacy and numeracy concepts
- Outcome 5 Symbols and patterns in the environment
- Outcome 5 Rhyme letters and sound when sharing texts
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Copies letters and may write some unprompted
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.
- This learning experience can be linked to Rogoff’s theories. She believes that adults have a role in guiding children’s learning and that language is important for children’s learning.