Arabic Alphabet Blocks help learners to learn Arabic in a fun and easy way. This creative product helps children understand the uniqueness of each Arabic letter. Each block has a printed letter with the different formations according to it’s position in the word on each side. Frequently used letters are red and letters with a hamza are green. Words and simple sentences can be created with these blocks. What makes this product more special is that there are 20 small tashkeel blocks which can be placed above or below the letters. There are 12 cards included with different words for children to build.
Made of high quality natural wood with non-toxic paints conforming to European toy safety standards.
63 Pieces + 2 Stands + Wooden Box
Age: +5 Yrs.
Size: 32.5 X 6.5 X 23 cm
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 1 Children use their home language to construct meaning
- Outcome 1 Strong foundations in culture and language/s of their family
- Outcome 2 Diversity of culture heritage background and tradition
- Outcome 2 Others ideas and respect different ways of being and doing
- Outcome 5 Explore texts from a range of different perspectives
- Outcome 5 Enjoyable interactions with verbal and non-verbal language
- Outcome 5 Independent communicators home language conversations
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Speaks in sentences and use many different words
- 3 to 5 years Understanding the relationship between numbers and objects