The children’s see saw is not only multi-functional but also a fun filled toy guaranteed to keep your kids entertained for hours! It also helps kids to understand body balance and motion through space. Children’s see saw will also allow them to assess risk because of its movement.
Since playing with the children’s see saw will help your child’s ongoing physical development. It even helps in mastering new skills in climbing as well as improving balance and physical coordination. Your little ones will be delighted by the simple yet exciting rocking motion of the See Saw. The children’s see saw/steps is a versatile toy that can also be flipped over to turn into steps, perfect for your kids to climb and explore.
It will be a great addition in your child’s play area. Playing with the children’s see saw will let you child master the skill of balancing and coordination. These skills are very important as it will reduce the chances of falling and injuring themselves. This prepares them to develop core muscle strength, allowing them to be more stable during movement. When the see saw is turn over into steps. Kids develop senses to balance and coordinate their movement in response to change in surface level.
Made out of high-quality birch plywood the children’s see saw will last for a very long time. Also, you can create your own fun adventure playground at home for your Kids. Combine this product with other items from our play equipment range to let your kids to develop skills as they grow.
Recommended Ages: 3+ Years.
Children’s See Saw Dimensions:
- 120cm Length x 64cm Width x 30cm Height
Safety Tested: Successfully tested for Australian & NZ safety standards
AS/ NZS ISO 8124.1
AS/ NZS ISO 8124.2
AS/ NZS ISO 8124.3
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 3 Children demonstrate trust and confidence
- 3 to 5 years Climbs playground equipment with increasing agility
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Maslow’s theories. He believes that if educators help children to meet their physical need and emotional needs then they will grow into strong, resilient, competent adults.
Learning Through Play
- Active play allows the children to develop gross motor, balance, movement and coordination skills.