This wooden maths board can be used in so many ways to aid in learning mathematical concepts.
Made from high quality timber, the board features pegs for each number with coloured rings, and an indented section of the board where children can match up the number tiles and visual counting tiles for each number.
Includes 55 wooden rings and 20 square pieces.
Ways in which the Count and Match Maths Board can be used:
- Simple counting using the coloured rings
- Matching up the number of coloured rings to the visual counting tiles
- Counting out the correct number of rings for each of the number tiles
- Counting and Matching all three – the rings, number tiles and visual counting tiles
- Using the rings for addition and subtraction
- Using the visual counting tiles to aid addition and subtraction
- The board can also be used for colour recognition and it aids hand eye coordination and fine motor skills.
for ages 3+ due to small components.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Measurement and number
- Outcome 5 Literacy and numeracy in play
- 3 to 5 years Counts by rote, having memorised numbers
- 3 to 5 years Understanding the relationship between numbers and objects