A fun crocodile-shaped activity wall assembled from five colourful panels, each featuring a different set of manipulative activities to encourage hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills:
- Slotted line followers and interlocking cogs
- Rotational maze
- Percussive instruments and mirror
- Magnetic pen and ball followers
- Threading loopy activities
The Crocodile Wall Game presents hours of fun for an individual child or small groups of children playing and learning collaboratively. The challenges offer a range of hands-on problem-solving learning opportunities while engaging children in conversations about what they are doing. The wall comes fully assembled in five ready-to-go pieces with fixing holes and attachment screws for easy-fitting to a wall.
This multi functional wall toy, including wire beads, magnetic bead trace, xylophones, castanet, mirror, bead travel, turning gear and tracing blocks.
A perfect and brilliant toy combination for schools, kindergartens, learning centre and public areas.
Measurements of the panels are as follows
(from main image left to right)
47 (L) x 32cm (H) – Head
35 (W) x 47cm (H) – Maze Board
35 (W) x 37cm (H) – Music Board
35 (W) x 47cm (H) – Magentic Board
35 (W) x 47cm (H) – Tail / Bead Mazes
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 3 Manipulate equipment & manage tools with competence & skill
- Outcome 4 Try out strategies to solve problems in one situation
- Outcome 4 Persevere and experience the satisfaction of achievement
- 2 to 3 years Gets dressed with help