The Double Sided Magnetic Whiteboard is a handy teaching, learning and play resource. 52 brightly coloured magnetic upper and lowercase letters in a handy divided wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching and stenciling, children will enjoy a variety of activities with these must-have letters. Enough numerals to count from zero through twenty and five math signs in a convenient wooden case. 37 colorful magnetic pieces can help children learn their numbers and solve basic math problems.
Dimensions of 30 cm x 40 cm, this whiteboard is double sided and magnetic.
It has attachments for hanging and a long clip to grasp paper or charts.
Concept the Game is a completely unique board game that will have you communicating in pictures rather than words or mime.
It is a game for teams, and perfect for when there is a large group.
The board is double sided whiteboard and magnetic all in one. It has handy attachment hooks making it easy to hang or mount. The whiteboard also has a long fold out clip, to hold paper, charts or whiteboard markers.
We love that is a good size for individual desk work in classrooms or for individual drawing or play.
Use with whiteboard markers, magnetic letters or magnetic images or pictures.
The Magnetic Whiteboard Features:
- Suitable for 3yrs+
- 30cm x 40cm
- Tray and hanging hooks
- Magnetic wooden alphabet
- Magnetic wooden numbers
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 3 Children enjoy moments of solitude
- Outcome 4 Children express wonder and interest in their environments
- Outcome 5 Literacy and numeracy in play
- Outcome 5 Literacy-enriched environment
- Outcome 5 Constructing meaning using symbols
- Outcome 5 Symbols systems: letters numbers time money music
- Outcome 5 Convey and construct messages with purpose and confidence
- 1 to 2 years Scribbles with pencil or crayon held in fist
- 3 to 5 years Imitates variety of shapes in drawing, e.g. circles
- 3 to 5 years Copies letters and may write some unprompted