Learn about Senses this fun activities kit. Then use the senses matching game to learn about how each of our 5 senses work and what they do.
The 5 Senses Matching Game is a great way to teach children the 5 different types of senses; taste, touch, smell, sight & sound. The aim of the game is to throw the dice and match the different real-life situations with the relevant sense organ that appears on the dice. This can also open up more discussion about other items that can relate to each sense.
The Viga Toys Learning Senses Puzzle Set is exciting for children and perfect for improving recognition and understanding. The set comes with 35 wooden tiles, with each sense having 7 blocks with different images. A dice is also included, for creating fun games and activities.
In addition, these games help them to improve their self-esteem and motivation, when they finish the game successfully. Kids will have hours of fun playing with this game.
All paints are non-toxic and every Viga toy is safety tested to meet international standards.
Viga Toys Learning Senses Puzzle Set features:
- An ideal present for kids!
- Recommended for children of 3 years +
- Includes 35 wooden tiles and dice
Games by age groups
Games for Special Needs
Games for specialists
The Senses Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 3 Recognise and communicate their bodily needs
- Outcome 4 Thinking strategies to engage with situations
- Outcome 5 Responses to what they see hear touch feel and taste
- Outcome 5 Sort categorise order and compare collections and events
- 3 to 5 years Enjoys playing with other children