These hands on learning magnetic numbers boards help kids develop the skills they need to really start printing and build number recognition along the way! Each wooden number has a clear-view plastic top, with a fun metal ball sealed right inside. Kids use the permanently attached magnetic pen to guide the ball along the lines and curves of each number and develop early printing skills as they go! Thanks to the robust and magnetic design of this set it can be used time and time again. The set includes 10 numbers from 0 through to 9. This set is ideal for the home, for early childhood centres, family day care centres, occupational therapists and schools.
- 1 Set includes 10 numerals (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) all kept together neatly in a handy tray.
- Each tablet measures approx 15.5 x 10.5cm
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Use representation to communicate mathematical ideas
- Outcome 5 Measurement and number
- Outcome 5 Literacy and numeracy in play
- Outcome 5 Key literacy and numeracy concepts
- Outcome 5 Symbols are a powerful means of communication
- 3 to 5 years Exhibits hand preference
- 3 to 5 years May write some numbers and letters