Where does milk come from? Match it up to the correct animal!
What about eggs? Hmmm.
How about bread? That’s a bit tougher!
Help children learn about where our food and drinks come from with these puzzles.
Will stimulate conversation about diet and health!
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Symbols and patterns in the environment
- Outcome 5 Children contribute their ideas and experiences
- 1 to 2 years Points to objects when named
- 1 to 2 years Says many words (mostly naming words)
- 1 to 2 years Spends time exploring objects, putting in mouth, banging etc
- 2 to 3 years Recognises/ identifies common objects, pictures by pointing
- 3 to 5 years Asks many questions
- 3 to 5 years Answers simple questions
- 3 to 5 years Able to answer simple questions