Each music triangle is individually packed in a brown box.
Metal Triangle & Striker is a simple percussion instrument which comes with simple red nylon loops to make it easy to hold and strike.
Each of these steel triangles is supplied with a striker and comes with a piece of material to hold the triangle so it can be played.
It is made with good quality metal and makes a clear sound when hit.
A great way to learn rhythm at early stages of their lives.
Music is a vital part of a childs development. Children can experiment with hitting the triangle at different speeds, in different areas with a range of different rhythms. Playing the triangle is an easy and fun task for children of all ages to experience.
These are great for getting the children’s attention in the classroom or to use during storytelling time for making noises such as snow falling down, an idea in the head or turning lights on and off.
Ages 3+ years
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 2 Children understand different ways of contributing
- Outcome 3 Respond through movement to music dance and storytelling
- Outcome 5 Visual arts dance drama and music resources
- Outcome 5 Art as language visual/musical/dance/media texts
- Outcome 5 Use creative arts to express ideas & make meaning
- 3 to 5 years Enjoys learning simple rhythm and movement routines
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Piaget’s theories. He believes that children need to be able to see, tough, taste, smell, move and hear the things they are learning about. This is called ‘concrete learning’.