Wooden puzzle box set with six three-piece wooden puzzles of popular professions. The puzzles can be stored away in a wooden box with a sliding lid. The set contains the following professions: Chef, Builder, Fireman, Doctor, Policewoman and a Vet. Packs away neatly in the wooden storage box. Perfect for taking on holiday, to play in a cafe, while visiting friends or at home. Size:11 cm x 17 cm x 3.5 cm. AGE: 2 years+.
ROLF Education aim to inspire and support people who help children to discover and develop their talents. They feel it’s their responsibility to contribute to the growth and development of children aged 2+ years in an environment in which they can get an opportunity to discover and achieve their full potential. ROLF Education design and create products that stimulate children’s development, knowledge and skills and support teachers’ goals, and work closely with teachers and educational experts to create.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 2 Children build on their own social experiences
- Outcome 2 Children recognise that they belong to many communities
- Outcome 2 Positive reaction to similarities & differences among people
- Outcome 4 Persevere and experience the satisfaction of achievement
- Outcome 5 Ideas feelings and understandings
- Outcome 5 Children contribute their ideas and experiences
- 2 to 3 years Recognises similarities and differences
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span