Learn colours, numbers, look at the cute animals, stack them, nest them and enjoy them. Phew. So many options to play with. These cubes are a perfect solution if you want an all round toy but don’t have heaps of room as they stack inside each other for easy storage. Explore the concept of stacking and nesting, practice fine motor skills and language.
Size: Stacked 11 x 11 x 48 cm.
Set of 6 colourful boxes that get bigger (or smaller) as you line them up.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Resources for babies and toddlers
- Outcome 4 Use representation to communicate mathematical ideas
- Outcome 4 Persevere and experience the satisfaction of achievement
- 1 to 2 years Stacks and knocks over items
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Gesell’s theories. He believes that brain development, gross motor and fine motor capabilities occur most automatically, without learning or instruction.