Have fun with a very colourful Wooden Knob Puzzle Numbers.
Learn numbers 1 to 10 and try to match them to the correct picture on the puzzle board.
There are colorful pictures next to each piece showing the number of items as the numeral number next to it.
Knob handles for the puzzles are easy for children to grasp.
This activity is great for kids to develop problem solving and constructive thinking while exercising fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination and help to promote number recognition and counting skills.
Suitable for children 2 years +
Non-toxic paint. Size 30 cm x 22 cm
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Persevere and experience the satisfaction of achievement
- Outcome 4 Make connections between experiences, concepts & processes
- Outcome 5 Measurement and number
- Outcome 5 Key literacy and numeracy concepts
- Outcome 5 Children use symbols in play to represent and make meaning
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Understanding the relationship between numbers and objects
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.