A fun introduction to the Arabic alphabet in puzzle form. The pictures are matched to a piece indicating the first letter of the word represented. Self-correcting as incorrect answers do not fit together. Ideal for developing spatial and linguistic intelligence.
This unique toy has 56 self-correcting pieces. Each letter fits only one picture that reflects that letter. If the child tries to fit that letter with a different picture, it will not fit. It helps develops the child’s ability of thinking, reasoning, and drawing simple conclusion about the correctness of his/her work. All 56 pieces are contained in a beautiful wooden box. All our toys are painted with non-toxic, child-safe colours. Number of pieces: 56 pieces in wooden box
Made of high quality natural wood with non-toxic paints conforming to European toy safety standards.
56 Pieces + Wooden Box
Age: +3 Yrs.
Size: 33 X 18 X 4.7 cm
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 1 Children use their home language to construct meaning
- Outcome 1 Strong foundations in culture and language/s of their family
- Outcome 2 Diversity of culture heritage background and tradition
- Outcome 2 Others ideas and respect different ways of being and doing
- Outcome 5 Explore texts from a range of different perspectives
- Outcome 5 Enjoyable interactions with verbal and non-verbal language
- Outcome 5 Independent communicators home language conversations
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Speaks in sentences and use many different words
- 3 to 5 years Understanding the relationship between numbers and objects