ALEX Discover ABC Button Art comes with over 40 buttons and 10 pictures for hours of learning fun. Each button has a letter on it which matches letters on the activity cards.
Match up the buttons and cards to learn new words or use the blank card to create your own challenges and games. Designed for preschoolers to develop hand eye coordination, fine motor skills and creative thinking as well as familiarize them with the alphabet. It also comes with a wide storage tray to keep everything together.
All your child has to do is match and snap the chunky buttons to complete the pictures. The pictures include a bird, bear, seal, fish, owl and more, all perfect for little ones learning how to spell and read. Pick everything up and place back into the wide storage tray for a fast and easy cleanup.
Includes 46 Button Letters, 10 Pictures (9.6in/24.3cm square) and a Storage Tray with a Lid.
Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.
- Spell out objects in each picture
- Match buttonsd with letters in image
- Everything stores inside!
- Includes 40 button letters & 10 pictures
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Approximation of words
- Outcome 5 Play with words and sounds
- Outcome 5 Key literacy and numeracy concepts
- Outcome 5 Symbols and patterns in the environment
- Outcome 5 Rhyme letters and sound when sharing texts
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years Copies letters and may write some unprompted
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.
- This learning experience can be linked to Rogoff’s theories. She believes that adults have a role in guiding children’s learning and that language is important for children’s learning.