Spice up your morning routine with the AlexToys Shave Set! Complete with Lather Up For A Clean, Close Shave With Pretend Play Shaving In The Tub. A Play Razor, Shaving Brush, Comb, Child-friendly Mirror And 7 Oz. Can Of Foaming Body Soap Let’s Little Ones Pretend To Be A Grown Up In The Tub. It’s All Good, Clean Fun! Suitable for children aged 3+ years.
Play is such an important part of early childhood, providing children with opportunities to explore, enquire and make discoveries, in turn making sense of the world around them. Play allows children to improvise and imagine, connect with social and physical environments, share experiences and learn from others in an interchange of knowledge. Play also provides children with opportunities to build on emotional, physical and cognitive capabilities, ensuring children’s developmental skills are able to flourish.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 1 Children explore all aspects of identity through role play
- Outcome 1 Explore identities & points of view in dramatic play
- Outcome 2 Children cooperate negotiate roles & relationships in play
- Outcome 4 Mirror repeat and practice the actions of others
- Outcome 4 Investigate take apart assemble invent and construct
- 3 to 5 years Dresses and undresses with little help
- 3 to 5 years Dresses/undresses with minimal assistance
- 3 to 5 years Shares, smiles and cooperates with peers
- 3 to 5 years Follows simple rules and enjoys helping
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Gesell’s theories. He believes that brain development, gross motor and fine motor capabilities occur most automatically, without learning or instruction.