We all like to play our part when it comes to recycling and we are all a lot more educated with how we recycle.
Every year, the world produces over 275 million tonnes of plastic waste – that is the same weight as 55 million elephants.
Now more than ever, it is important to recycle plastic and used recycled plastics where possible.
Headstart International have taking it to the next level with the new eco-friendly, sustainable plush line called Resoftables and Toy Shack Australia are proud to supply the range of Resoftable plush toys to our customers.
High-quality, ultra-soft plush animals are produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles, offering consumers an eco-friendly alternative to an everyday toy. Suitable for newborns, kids and adults the resoftables are perfect for cuddling.
Here is how it works:
- Resoftables are super soft toys using 100% household plastic waste.
- Each resoftable toy is made from approx. 11 recycled plastic bottles.
- Suitable for ages: 0+ years
- Includes only one plush toy
- Resoftables are super soft toys using 100% household plastic waste
- Dimensions: 14-inch (H)
- Made from approximately 11 recycled plastic bottles
- Super soft without the guilt