Science4you is an innovative European company that develops, produces and sells educational and scientific kits which aim to improve society’s education levels. The scientific toys have been awarded in many occasions because of their innovation and use in teaching environments.
The company was born in 2008, and is already presented in more than 40 countries around the world. Science4you’s scientific and educational toys help children to develop a wide range of skills and capabilities such as creativity, concentration, social skills among many others through combining fun with real-world education by fostering curiosity and experimentation.
Create a fun foam column and fill up a balloon with chemistry trick!
- Made in Europe
- Suitable for ages 8 & up
- Contain 3 chemistry experiments
- Discover the secrets of chemistry in total safety.
- A fun and safe laboratory
- Lots of chemical substances
- All components are packaged separately making them easy to assemble.
- Presented in a Science4you box.
- For use under adult super vision only.
Contents of kit:
- Instructions leaflet
- Small measuring cups
- Pasteur pipette
- Plastic spatula
- Pasteur pipette
- Wooden spatula
- Red clolouring
- Sodium bicarbonate
Box Dimensions: 16cm (w) x 22.5cm (w) x 5.5cm (d).
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Play reflection and investigation to solve problems
- Outcome 4 Use representation to communicate mathematical ideas
- Outcome 5 Measurement and number
- 3 to 5 years Understands opposites and positional words
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.