Science4you is an innovative European company that develops, produces and sells educational and scientific kits which aim to improve society’s education levels. The scientific toys have been awarded in many occasions because of their innovation and use in teaching environments.
The company was born in 2008, and is already presented in more than 40 countries around the world. Science4you’s scientific and educational toys help children to develop a wide range of skills and capabilities such as creativity, concentration, social skills among many others through combining fun with real-world education by fostering curiosity and experimentation.
Build robots that used solar energy to work!
- Made in Europe
- Suitable for ages 8 & up
- Contain 8 constructions
- Assemble 8 solar robots
- Use solar energy to put your robots in action
- A fun and safe laboratory
- Lots of contents to play with
- All components are packaged separately making them easy to assemble.
- Presented in a Science4you box.
- For use under adult super vision only.
Contents of kit:
- 36 pages education book
- Solar panel with springs
- Motor with springs
- Sprocket with metal shaft
- Metal shaft
- Plastic pieces for solar robots
- Adhesive sponge
- Electrical wires
Box Dimensions: 37.5cm (w) x 30.5cm (w) x 5.5cm (d).
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 3 Cooperate and work collaboratively with others
- Outcome 4 Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Outcome 4 Contribute to mathematical discussions and arguments
- Outcome 5 Engage with technology for fun and meaning
- Outcome 5 Information and communication technologies (ICT) as tools
- Outcome 5 Independent communicators home language conversations
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.