Find out how to:
Launch an astounding chemical rocket and make coloured explosions
Write creative secret messages using chemistry
Rub a splendid car with physics
And many more experiments…
Science4you is an innovative European company that develops, produces and sells educational and scientific kits which aim to improve society’s education levels. The scientific toys have been awarded in many occasions because of their innovation and use in teaching environments.
The company was born in 2008, and is already presented in more than 40 countries around the world. Science4you’s scientific and educational toys help children to develop a wide range of skills and capabilities such as creativity, concentration, social skills among many others through combining fun with real-world education by fostering curiosity and experimentation.
Discover the phenomenal world of physics and chemistry with fascinating experiments!
- Made in Europe
- Suitable for ages 8 & up
- Contain 10 experiments
- Launch an astounding chemical rocket and make coloured explosions
- Write creative secret messages using chemistry
- Rub a splendid car with physics
- A fun and safe laboratory
- Lots of contents to play with
- All components are packaged separately making them easy to assemble.
- Presented in a Science4you box.
- For use under adult super vision only.
Contents of kit:
- 36 pages education book
- Citric acid
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Blue food colouring
- Large measuring cup
- Pasteur pipette
- Modeling wire
- Small measuring cup with lid
- Card with graphic elements
- Wooden sticks
- Origami sheets
- Wooden spatulas
- Paper clips
- Rubber bands
Box Dimensions: 37.5cm (w) x 30.5cm (w) x 5.5cm (d).
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Play reflection and investigation to solve problems
- Outcome 4 Use representation to communicate mathematical ideas
- Outcome 5 Measurement and number
- 3 to 5 years Understands opposites and positional words
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.