When the baddies get out of hand and start causing havoc in the city, the Turtles send Leo and his Ninja Kick Cycle to take care of the problem. Leo quickly rides to the scene and is instantly ready for action! When a baddie is spotted, with the pressing of the pizza lever from side to side, Leo jumps out of his seat and swings from side to side kicking the baddies into submission. If the baddies aren’t taken care of by kicking action, Leo drives up to them and launches one of his powerful throwing stars to take care of the issue. Problem solved!
When one Turtle isn’t enough to handle Super Fly and his minions of baddies, the Turtles call on Raph and one of his brothers to go into action and take care of the trouble! They’ve taken their friend April’s scooter and modified it into a Battle Cycle with a transforming sidecar, so any of the four brothers can ride along and fight! The sidecar can be positioned on the back or the side, depending on what kind of battle action will defeat the bad guys!
- Leonardo action figure set:
- Authentic: The powerful, dual-exhaust Ninja Kick Cycle is authentically detailed and comes with an exclusive, removable, helmet-wearing Leonardo action figure
- Fighting feature: Flip the pizza slice from side to side and watch as Leo jumps out of his seat and kicks from side to side, taking out the baddies!
- Highly poseable: The exclusive basic Leonardo action figure stands 4.5inch tall and has 12 points of articulation for battle action moves
- Accessories: Set includes Leo’s signature katanas, a holster to hold them, and a ninja-throwing star launcher
- Raphael action figure set
- Authentic: Raphael’s Battle Cycle is authentic and decorated just as it appears in the Mutant Mayhem movie
- Transformable: The sidecar is transformable so it can ride from the side or rear and any of the four Turtles can ride in it
- Exclusive figure: Includes an exclusive 4.6inch basic Raphael action figure with 12 points of articulation for battle-action moves
- Accessories: Comes with Raph’s powerful twin sais that can be stored on the Battle Cycle and nunchaku that can be fastened to the side-car wheel for added battle action