Sort, stack, and rock six brightly coloured wooden pieces, including a topsy-turvy boy! A sturdy wooden stacking rod sits on a curved base that rocks and spins. The smooth pieces are easy for babies and toddlers to grasp. They will delight in sorting and balancing pieces with developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through imaginative play. First Play toys feature bright colours, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder—right from the start! The boy Rocking Stacker is suitable for ages 12+ months.
Measures 8.2 x 8.2 x 15.5cm
Babies & Preschool range of specialty educational toys have been designed to be welcoming, playful, safe, and interactive resources- supporting the core development of sight, sound, touch, gross and fine motor skills of babies and toddlers.
Recommended for children aged 12+ months.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Resources for babies and toddlers
- Outcome 4 Use representation to communicate mathematical ideas
- Outcome 4 Persevere and experience the satisfaction of achievement
- 8 to 12 months Transfers objects from hand to hand
- 8 to 12 months Moves obstacle to get at desired toy
- 1 to 2 years Stacks and knocks over items
- 1 to 2 years Points to objects when named
- 1 to 2 years Spends time exploring objects, putting in mouth, banging etc
- 3 to 5 years Understands opposites and positional words