On one side it has Turtle Jigsaw A-Z and the other side 1 to 26. Also comes with a wooden try for easy storage. Suitable for children from the age of 18 months.
Puzzles are a great activity for young children to develop fine motor skills, visual skills, categorising and sorting skills, whilst playing and having fun. Children can progress from these basic puzzles to higher levelled, larger puzzles that require them to develop more advanced strategies, critical thinking techniques, and problem solving skills.
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 5 Literacy and numeracy in play
- Outcome 5 Constructing meaning using symbols
- Outcome 5 Children use symbols in play to represent and make meaning
- 3 to 5 years Has a longer attention span
- 3 to 5 years May write some numbers and letters