The Colour Sketch Pencil Range is designed with a non crumbling lead that is smooth and easy to sharpen. The range of Colour Sketch is available in up to 24 colours with a round barrel lead. Full length the Colour Sketch pencils are ideal for drawing, writing and sketching.
- Non-crumbling medium-soft graphite
- Smooth and easy to sharpen leads
- Available in 24 concise colours with full and half length designs
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Use feedback to revise and build on ideas
- Outcome 5 Share language and representations from play music and art
- 2 to 3 years Uses a pencil to draw or scribble in circles and lines
- 3 to 5 years Can match and name some colours
- 3 to 5 years Imitates variety of shapes in drawing, e.g. circles
- 3 to 5 years Holds crayon/pencil etc. between thumb and first two fingers
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Gardner’s theories. He saw the arts and creativity as playing major roles in children’s learning. Children are able to explore many cognitive concepts through their play and creative explorations.