Place the cars at the top of the track, then watch them zoom down the Car Slider!
The Car Slider is an ideal introduction for children into the world of miniature cars, and is a great resource for developing fine motor skills, and to teach children the fundamentals of gravity.
Beyond that,this car slope is great for watching your Car Slider down andis just a whole lot of fun!
Children can race all three of the brightly coloured cars one by one, as they manoeuvre down the ramp, get to the end, and somersault down to the next level before racing off again, down the next ramp.
The Car Slider tower measures approximately 26cm x 24cm x 9cm, and like the included 3 cars, is made from a durable and long lasting plywood.
Suitable for ages 18+ months
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Thinking strategies to engage with situations
- Outcome 4 Manipulate objects cause and effect trial & error motion
- 1 to 2 years Repeats actions that lead to interesting/predictable results
- 1 to 2 years Spends time exploring objects, putting in mouth, banging etc
- 2 to 3 years Lines up objects in “train” fashion