Enough numerals to count from zero through twenty and five math signs in a convenient wooden case.
37 colorful magnetic pieces can help children learn their numbers and solve basic math problems.
Suitable from 3 yrs+
EYLF Learning Outcomes:
- Outcome 4 Predictions & generalisations using mathematics
- Outcome 5 Literacy and numeracy in play
- Outcome 5 Symbols are a powerful means of communication
- 3 to 5 years Shares, smiles and cooperates with peers
Links to Theorists:
- This learning experience can be linked to Vygotsky’s theories. He believes that language, literacy and numeracy skills should be ‘scaffolded’ by adults or more skilled peers. Their understandings in these areas were deepened and enriched.